Darius Pinnix is an IT and design professional with over 3 years of experience as a technical support specialist, field technician, graphic designer, and website designer. He has worked in various industries including aeronautics, antivirus, marketing, professional sports, and telecommunications. Ambitious and adaptable, Darius is seeking a career position that will satiate his desire to learn and grow in both of his fields.
• Maintain customer website content through routine maintenance and updates.
• Coordinate with other web designers and developers with website changes.
• Analyze website layouts, coding, navigation, and functionality to improve search engine rankings.
• Provided junior and senior-level ticketing, email, and remote technical support for Avast and AVG customers.
• Researched and resolved various technical problems while providing excellent customer service.
• Utilized online web tools, databases, manuals, and other resources for information on resolution procedures.
• Effectively provided IT service and customer support during field visits with clients.
• Supported clients through on-site installation, repair, networking, maintenance, and security.
• Informed and educated customers on the technical services being provided.
• Provided tier-1 technical support troubleshooting to end users on various computer issues.
• Researched and resolved technical problems while providing excellent customer service.
• Documented and tracked requests for assistance and escalated unresolved issues to higher support.
• Develop graphic designs and WordPress-based websites for clients to promote their businesses.
• Showcase artists through various forms of graphic design branding and social media advertisement.
• Frequently maintain and update portfolio and client websites through WordPress functionality.
Bachelor of Arts – Computer Science
Minor – Communication Studies